2.1.10

gaunsa ka oyy?!

happy new year!
new year's eve for me this year was way different from last year.
aside from recovering from a really bad hang-over, my cousins who spent
new year's eve last year with us were not in cebu. booo.
since i was sleeping the entire afternoon, i felt i had to wake up and cook something at least
something for the new year! haha. [nge spaghetti ra diay toh.long life bitaw!]
and while waiting for 12mn to hit, im glad someone called to keep me company.
yaikss amards mode. anyway, mila and weni woke up and yobagss as well with her swelling burnt finger.
and 2010 came!harhar
mila asked me if i had already jumped[for height reasons], as what i have been doing every new year since childhood. and yes i did! i think ill be jumping until my legs could take it!
and then eating new year's meal with yobag's desserts and some red wine [dili nako.haha] i was too tired to wash the dishes and slept while waiting for yobag to be done with cafe world[haha].
oh well another year has passed!and i hope this new one's going to be good for me.! gooodlaaak!
:)

No comments: