12.4.11

STEP 2.tomorrow!

yuuh. i need to prepare my brain for whatever tomorrow's exam might be. haahaa lord thankyou na maka-take na intawn ko, i hope when they evaluate my TOR, my math and econ would be credited so that i won't have to take extra subjects na. haahaa :) excited for step 3 and the rest.haahaa .sorta. FINGERS CROSSED.

so i guess my monday was pretty productive, especially when i got the news from my cousin that i can have the exam na tomorrow. apart from that i was soo blessed to have my favorite cousin [featured on the previous post] for the fact that we both think soo alike. and yes for gayle's company yesterday while waiting for my cousin and for making me go to a cafe near STC. it was a pretty neat cafe. oh yeah, back to my being really productive yesterday was for the reason i was able to shop for comfeyy clothes for just a hundred pesos! haahaa i was never good with ukays, and my cheapest finds were never because i went to ukay on my own, or with a group but usually with an "adivser". yuuuh haahaa i was just soooo thrilled yesterday coz i was desprately lookin for additional clothes for the trip that when i received my meal and transpo allowance for the week i decided to text meee cousin for a trip to carbon where she usually shops for her forty-peso wardrobe[whatever!!! i hate you for getting the yoshitomo nara shirt!]. haahaa and yep i only got to spend a hundred for 5 pieces of clothing last night. haahahahaha. though i would have to give up the the sweater coz it's too short, "cge lang tag-jis ra bitaw" was my line when iggords warned me that it might be too small. hahaa

photos from cofifi with gaylee. 
the raw-ish feel was great but the pink neon light was a bit off?
birthday girl in 2 days!
very studious eyy
my greentea latte
 i liked their white walls coz i'm also planning on having mine white, convoy-inspired.haahaa
i've always loved places where they never leave the bathroom/CRs out. i forgot to take a photo though, it might not be that amazing but the fact that they had this sorta recycled door, the photos printed on canvas, still the walls and a neat hanging lamp, i found it sorta out of the ordinary, still one of those comfort rooms to remember.haahaa

No comments: