23.8.10

doomed again

i guess it's fate. experiencing almost all the worst experiences with flight schedules is just sooo me. crap. i guess i'm not born to take flights. maybe ill just stay put![BIG BOO!] arghhh. why do they always have to book the wrong flight for the nth time?! i guess i am doomed again. being left behind previously due to drinking the night before my flight was my fault but having two incorrect flight schedules c/o the OFFICE is weird. THANK YOU. i don't know. it might have been my mistake for not checking my ticket that much due to excitement of whatever. it sucks to be me. cursed?! whatever have i done to have all of these. damn! dili nako magpapalit ug ticket nilag balik. they don't really care about your flight requests, they don't really pay much attention to even make sure it's what was asked. oh well im going to be absent for work today. thanks a lot. another minus to my pay.

2 comments:

gayleopsima said...

haha. nabyaan sa sad ka je? bummer.

jiiya said...

gaaaayl!
bad wala nagpakita!
haha wala ko nabyaan! akoi gauna!
ang flight ilang gibook kai manila to cebu instead na cebu to manila.harhar!!!!