25.8.10

no color

finally got my first black and whites! and like my first elitechrome i got a lot of wasted shots. thanks to me and my clumsiness..oooh sooo meee. here i go again forgetting that the used-up roll hasn't been rewound yet and ended up opening the back cover. arghhh the umbrella-hat poto-op had been exposed.boo. so much for being really all happy during that day and excited thereafter into having my film developed. anyhoo, my tangingertzz didn't really annihilate all the precious BWs. i guess ill never learn that when using holga-duu i should make sure there'd be sufficient amount of sunlight or at least use the flash. only a few photos survived. out of the 36 shots, i only got around 27 printed and about 15 that are uploadable. aside from the exposed photos, the others were too dark to identify whatever was shot. since using BWs are rare nowadays and the film isn't that all friendly to the pocket, it'll be another long time for me to have another set of these. here goes. 
obviously most are not taken by me..photo credits to chrissy. and thanks for picking up these for me. 

No comments: