18.11.10

4months!

uhuh. it's not what you really think it is.. orrr is it?
haahaa. anyway. a few months back i celebrated my 2nd yr of employment here in my dear company. and as i have mentioned on that post i'd be putting an end to my work here by next year. there were things in my mind that i thought that hey maybe there'll be a lot of things that would happen na naman and my "plans" then again would not push through. eventually, a conversation with my mom a few weeks back made me decide that hey!it's really happening.. i think. told my mom and chrissy that i'd be spilling the news to my boss this december, that is months before my planned resignation. but i guess mentioning it earlier than planned would be better so as not to make myself crazier.haha. so i then had to do it last monday. it was not really hard bringing it up. neither having the conversation with my boss.
 from today, more or less it would be my last four months in the company... it's really been good working here but i guess i have other things to pursue, and i don't want to end up frustrated for the rest of my life coz i did not choose to do it. yey to me for making a step. i hope i won't dissapoint myself!!!

2 comments:

gayleopsima said...

good luck, je! hehe. and careful what you post kay basahin mabasahan!

jiiya said...

hahaha. nakasuway naka noh. okay will do. :)