4.11.10

i want my mini

it'll be a million years before i can have my own car. 
considering my size, i definitely don't mind a small one.
if someone would have to give me one, i would gladly receive a mini.yey!
aside from our company's minicooper which is always dressed-up, whenever i get to see a normal mini on the streets, it never fails to amuse me. 
i don't know, it's just so damn adorable with the classic look. you know how old objects look awesome! just checked out mini's website, and they let you choose from which model and paint you want for your mini.baahaa.
here's a screenshot of mine. boring?blaah it's mine! here's the link to their site.click!click! from the site developer's behance account he said: The site focuses on first make of the Mini made from 1959 till 1967 which at that time was released under two brands: MINI Minor, Austin Seven. It also provides detailed information about car history and gives users a chance to build their own version of Mini.

No comments: