4.11.10

happihappi:joy!joy!



didn't really think of making a post of this bigilito until i can get a decent photo of him. but my boredom is making think of him right now and the only thing i can do to make myself better is to create this entry. blaaah. he's just as annoying as any dog can get..i did want him to like me but his loyalty was way too much to handle. i wasn't able to sleep properly for two nights coz he constantly wakes me up so i can sleep beside him. but no!happi you mustn't! i can't let you sleep beside me all the time, my nose gets stuffed and once it does, it keeps me from sleeping soudndly. haahaa. im talking to myself. anyway, it's been years since i last took care of a dog. iggy was the last one i cared for, but just in the beginning, then abandoned when he got older.haha anyway there are other people at home who liked to take care of him. poor old iggy! back to happi, it's a good thing now that he's starting to obey his real amo, chrissy, who uses disciplinary actions to deal with the bigilitooos. haha it's only been a day since i haven't seen him but i wished he was around this morning to walk with me to work. boo. anyway weekend's coming up and that means two days of torture by the mean beagle himself. i hope not!

No comments: